Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A FLOWER ABLE TO CONTAIN THE WHOLE NIGHT.



I faced you with my back dressed in white.
fully dressed in white.
almost drowning into a white draped dream.

- in this dream we went up stairs.
do you remember the stairs?
it was a labyrinth of intertwined truths.
The dress i wore floated gently behind you.
I smiled, once in a while inside your eyes.
You echoed through walls inside of me.
- in this dream we followed one another to a bedroom.
the cathedral remained so distant.

quite, i never felt so virginal.
he spoke gently, as i kept my cold hands to myself.
A lapse of time fell upon us.
the sun transformed to moon.
-
something happened just then.
His hands explored my existence for the first time.
My back draped in white facing him.
undressing me slowly nude.

here.
soon.

I know you remember.
- in this dream, that i woke up to feel.

the female zoo