Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DEAR DIVORCED TAURUS;;;;;

Dear Divorced Taurus.

Does it happen to you sometimes when you are with somebody your mind stops to function-but in a good way. I loose track of what im suppose to think- what im going to say next to keep fluidity in mouth movement. I dont speak . Does it ever happen to you that you look into the persons eye wanting to tell them something but the words dont come out, and you stand there like a freak looking into their eyes, while they stare right back at you is confusion--two seconds pass and you are both standing there. Im sorry but i walk away. The words are yelled out in silence, but your mouth cannot vocalize them, the motion of my moving lips do not create sound. Dear Taurus, does it happen to you- You close an automatic door and you wish that technology never advanced, i stood there in complete BL a nk.
You had given me two seconds to think of something good before the doors shut to never hear my voice for another life time away. What if those are the last words you hear from me? I said nothing. Dear Taurus does it ever happen to you- that your skin and eyes touch one another in complete harmony whilst drawing the image of complete silence in her in one another?
the female zoo