Thursday, November 26, 2009

DEAR MISERY, I WRITE TO YOU AGAIN.



Touching you was like reaching out to touch something new.
Now I lie alone in a bed flat on my breasts,
being able to feel my heartbeat sink in deep I realize the pace of a loveless-
at heart- the rush of going through what i hate most.
Seeing you look at me cry- was like letting you see right through my transparent eyes.

Holding tight to hands flooded in tears,
I carry myself across another phase in life,
leaving no trace behind- hoping that one day you will find me.
somewhere distant in a chaos of color.
The desires, the lost knowledge of what was had.

For now- i carry these butterflies like knifes
they hold me by my evaporating hands.

the air was thick
and i stopped breathing. ..

The love was there
so i hid from believing.

THE FEMALE ZOO